Practical Green Living
By making small changes from the comfort of your own home, you can quickly be on the fast track towards practical green living. Putting the green back into your garden, known as eco-gardening, is a trend that's becoming more popular because ecologically-sound practices promote sustainability, help the environment, and make your backyard look natural and aesthetically-appealing. To follow are some simple and practical tips on how you can start eco-gardening today.
Living Green Can Save You Money Around The House
During these tough economic times, it would help everyone to save a bit of money. Coincidently, saving money can also be good for the environment! There are three main ways how we can live more green: reduce, re-use, and recycle. Read more about how Living Green Can Save You Money Around The House.
In the News
- 5 electric vehicles: Most likely to succeed in the class of 2011 . (2010-12-01) Which green cars are going to float peoples’ boats? Which ones are they actually going to buy?
- Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?. (2010-11-19) Weighing cost and light quality, LEDs are worth considering right now for downlights and worth keeping an eye on if you have a lot of incandescent bulbs.
- 184 power producers are given green light. (2010-04-09) 184 winning Ontario bids will generate a total of 2,500 megawatts of electricity from renewable sources.
- Ontario solar plant to create 500 jobs. (2009-12-03) Solar module maker Canadian Solar Inc. is preparing to establish a manufacturing facility in Ontario that will create 500 direct jobs.
- Will plan for electric vehicle charging network catch on?. (2009-10-10) U.S. firm wants to put thousands of charging stations in workplaces, homes, public locations