Practical Green Living
We believe that every homeowner can benefit from having a green backyard. Putting the green back into your garden, known as eco-gardening, is a trend that's becoming more popular because ecologically-sound yard and gardening practices promote sustainability, reduce CO2 levels, reduce the impact of harmful contaminates on the environment, and make your backyard look natural and aesthetically-appealing. Our goal is to help the everyday homeowner:
- Incorporate eco-gardening practices in their backyard,
- Restore natural habitats,
- Decrease storm run-off overflowing into the sewers,
- Conserve water,
- Invest in self-sustainable gardens and backyards, and
- Make garden décor look aesthetically-appealing.
A CarbonFree partner
GardenSuperMart.com has joined Carbonfund.org's CarbonFree™ program. While we are working towards reducing our carbon emissions, we cannot completely eliminate these emissions yet. For that reason, we are offsetting our remaining emissions by promoting and supporting projects through Carbonfund.org that are focused on renewable energy, energy efficiency and reforestation. View our certificate.
GardenSuperMart.com is a part of Algra Shopping.com Inc. We are situated in Cambridge, Ontario (Canada). Through our superior customer service, extensive line of green products, made-in-Canada products, and affordable prices, we are able to pass extraordinary value to our partners. GardenSuperMart operates a lean, carbon-neutral online operation without a retail storefront in order to minimize our carbon footprint*. Our operations are run directly from our existing distribution warehouse, which allows us to cut down on energy consumption, minimize animal habitat disruption, and help our partners to reduce unecessary commutes to shopping venues.
* Source: Matthews et al. "Economic and Environmental Implications of Online Retailing in the United States." Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.